Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Morning

Good morning, everyone! Road Racer X Editor Chris Jonnum and I are the first to the Racer X booth today, and I just got a call from Julie.

It went a little like this.

Julie: "Billy, where are you?"
Billy: "The booth. You?"
Julie: "I'm still in bed.....I think I'm going to be a little late. Why do the bars close at 3:00 a.m. in this town? I need to eat a real breakfast.....click."

So, I'll be holding down the fort this morning for awhile, but it's no big deal.

If you're wondering where we ate, let me tell you. We ended up going to The Spaghetti Warehouse, which was awesome. I had combo #1, which was Lasagna and Chicken Marsala. Rita and Carrie joined us as well. We were all curious if all of these particular restaurants look the same inside. Anyone know?

After dinner we all went to the big Corona Extra Honda USA vs. Canada hockey game, which is put on every year by our Publisher Scott Wallenberg. The game was close for a period, but the canucks really poured it on and won 8-3. It was a blast watching those guys and thanks to the Corona Extra Honda team for hooking everyone up with free Corona beer.

Next it was off to Have a Nice Day Cafe. Nothing special there, but it led to another late night.

Anyways, did you see who won the supercross last night in San Diego? If not, go and check out Jason Weigandt's race report from last night.

Well, I'm going to download some pics from Chris Jonnum now, so stay tuned....

No comments: